A flywheel model can help a business achieve sustainable growth and success by focusing on key areas and generating momentum toward set objectives. Here are the essential elements of a flywheel model:
- Identify key areas and invest time and energy to create positive momentum.
- Build on incremental gains over time to drive performance improvements.
- Recognize the interdependence of different business areas in achieving results.
- Fuel and spin all sectors of the flywheel to maintain momentum and effectiveness.
OUR RACK SAFETY FLYWHEEL, HOW CAN IT HELP?
Damotech’s team of highly knowledgeable engineers follows a well-defined process to ensure the safety of warehouses. They have conducted rigorous inspections in thousands of facilities, including some of the largest warehouses, and have repaired numerous racks.
Based on 30+ years of experience in warehouse safety, Damotech has created the Rack Safety Flywheel© to help companies establish an effective safety program. The Flywheel is composed of several key components:
- Each section on the Flywheel represents a vital aspect of a company’s rack safety process.
- The wheel breaks down the process into individual courses of action, providing a comprehensive plan.
- When each section of the wheel is fueled with energy, the wheel gains momentum and spins, creating a safer and more secure warehouse environment.
Damotech’s Rack Safety Flywheel can assist companies new to rack safety or those looking to enhance their current safety program by addressing each section of the wheel and continuously improving.