A GUIDE FOR ASSESSING DAMAGE TO PALLET RACKS
The first step to ensuring rack safety is to assess the damage. But assessing an engineered rack system’s condition can be challenging due to a variety of issues.
In this white paper you will learn:
- Warehouse safety guidelines based on ANSI/RMI, OSHA, and FEM standards and recommendations.
- Crucial insights to help you determine the pallet rack components that require your attention and how to assess the damage.
- When to address a deflection on an upright by using the simple “1-2-3 rule.”
- The importance of horizontal and diagonal braces to maintain the rack system’s capacity and stability.
- Why homemade repairs should be avoided.
- Our approach to warehouse rack repair.