MHI Press Release:
DAMOTECH NOW READY TO SHIP RACK REPAIR SOLUTIONS IN 10 DAYS OR LESS! Read More
ATLANTA, GA, April 9th, 2018 – Damotech, a North American leader in rack repair and damage prevention solutions, announced today at MODEX 2018, the industry’s shortest production time for custom-built repair products. As a result of significant investments in its production facility, Damotech is now able to ship made-to-order units in 10 days or less. Damotech’s top repair products, the Damo Pro and Damo Flex, repair and protect pallet rack from forklift damage that is prevalent in warehouses all over North America.
Damotech has made considerable efforts and investments to speed up the production process in recent years, including the construction of a brand-new LEED certified facility with state of the art technology & automation.
“The quick turnaround and high-level efficiency in our production is unequalled in the rack repair industry” announced Damotech’s President, Eric Naaman. “Our new facility was conceived and built from the ground up to optimize every step of the production process and, ultimately, better serve our customers. A 10 day or less production lead-time is a very significant milestone for our industry.”
“Being able to guarantee an industry leading 10-day lead-time is an amazing competitive advantage for our customers” mentioned Marc Rousseau, VP of Sales at Damotech. “Clients tend to operate in extremely competitive markets and being able to repair their rack system in a couple of weeks instead of months, means they can operate their facilities more efficiently and gain that competitive edge.”
- Damotech strives to put an end to the endless cycle of upright replacement with its lines of rack repair and damage prevention products. Because Damotech repairs can generally be executed with minimal to no unloading, it is the most time-efficient and cost-effective solution to repair damaged racks.
- Damotech’s leading repair product, the Damo Pro, can be manufactured in 10 days or less and comes with a lifetime warranty against impact.
- Damotech’s rack repair products can be installed anywhere in North America through our network of accredited dealers. Please contact us for product and pricing information.
- • Download the Damotech Product Brochure or read the Damo Shield case study.
- All of our products are certified by engineers. They have been subjected to rigorous testing and meet CAN/CSA S16-01 & CAN/CSA A344.2-05 and MH16.1 (RMI) standards.
- Damotech’s Damo Pro, Damo Pro DBRS, Damo Flex, Damo Flex DBRS, Damo Can, Damo King, Damo Shield and Damo Easy Lift, are all protected under the following patents.
Founded in 1989, Damotech is the largest provider of rack repair solutions in North America. At Damotech, warehouse and rack system safety come first. Damotech helps large and small warehouse owners keep their working environment safe by maintaining rack structural integrity. Damotech’s rack repair solutions are safe, less expensive and less disruptive to install than rack replacement, making it the preferred choice of business minded warehouse managers. Top brands like Bridgestone, Amazon, GM, Honda, Hewitt, FedEx, Kroger, Coca Cola, Martin Brower and others, use Damotech for rack repair and damage prevention. Damotech also operates Racknowledge which performs rack conformity inspections, load capacity calculations and offers rack inspection management software. For more information on Damotech and to view our impact test video, go to our website: www.damotech.com
MARC ROUSSEAU, Vice President - Sales
MODEX Booth # B4338