Our CEO, Eric Naaman, shares his advice on how to not only grow a profitable business – but establish an attractive employer brand as well. Listen to the Hypercroissance Podcast to find out more about how he believes having an amazing team in place is key to his company’s success.
Naaman says his reason for being an entrepreneur is to inspire self-achievement through an exceptional work experience. For this reason, his goal from the beginning was to make Damotech a special place to work. From taking his employees on a company trip, to making their dreams come true, his employees’ well-being is always top-of-mind. The phrase: “First who, then what” - an excerpt from Jim Collin’s book, Good to Great – perfectly sums up the discussion Naaman has on the podcast’s 42nd episode.
Having been a commercial photographer for twenty years, his career completely changed course after acquiring Damotech in 2010. In ten years, he grew the company from just a few employees to now almost one hundred employees. He did this by paying close attention to the human side and recognizing that if you hire for attitude and teach for skill, you can build a dedicated team that is – to his belief – at the core of any profitable business.
This podcast was conducted in French.
- Damotech is Once Again Among Canada's Top Growing Companies
- Damotech Wins Company of the Year at Stellar Gala 2021
- Damotech Hosts Free Webinar: How to Identify Pallet Rack Issues
- Stay on Top of Rack Safety By Attending Damotech's ProMatDX Events
- Damotech Platform Selected as Finalist for the MHI Innovation Awards