Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you a people person? Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment? If you prefer variety over routine, our Human Capital team wants to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
You will be responsible for the hiring process for multiple positions, from understanding internal needs to presenting offers to candidates. Under the leadership of the Human Capital Advisor, you will join a small team with big ambitions, that values collaboration and fun. We’re looking for a teammate who thrives on human interaction, is flexible in their ideas, and who is detail-oriented.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Understand Damotech's values and bring them to life in each of the interactions, processes, and operations of Human Capital
- Understand the needs (know-how to be and know-how to do) of each department in terms of talent acquisition
- Write postings that stand out and are authentic in their content
- Carry out recruitment, sourcing, headhunting, and candidate selection
- Conduct the first interviews of candidates using The Who Method (your future colleague Maryan will be happy to coach you on this tool and many others!)
- Provide an experience for candidates at all stages of recruitment
- Manage the ATS and display platforms
- Develop employer brand strategies in collaboration with Human Capital
- Attend various recruitment and networking events
- Other tasks may be entrusted to you according to your aspirations and aptitudes
TOOLS OFFERED TO HELP YOU SHINE IN THIS ROLE
- LinkedIn Recruiter Pro / ATS from HR Folks / Posting Budget / Internal Library on Professional and Personal Development / Internal Coaching with a very passionate and creative colleague / Sharing several podcasts, books, and platforms that we are fans of internally!
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- An attitude that exudes authenticity, collaboration, and innovation
- Relevant work experience in talent acquisition, customer service, or any other area in which people were your focus
- Passionate about surpassing oneself and developing skills
- Perfectly bilingual, both written and spoken
- College or Bachelor’s in a relevant field of study
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL HAVE
- A permanent full-time position, 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday, agile schedule
- Fun colleagues, who prioritize teamwork, who love to laugh and help each other
- Free membership to a gym and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- A telemedicine service giving access to doctors and prescriptions 24/7
- An excellent insurance plan (dental, vision, medical insurance, psychologist, chiropractor, and physiotherapist services covered at 80% and salary & long-term insurance)
- Several team activities that are out of the ordinary
- A modern office located near restaurants, shops, and a pond where several colleagues go-to workout during lunch
- A company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
Damotech is the largest provider of rack safety solutions in North America. Over half of the Fortune 500 choose Damotech's premium products and services. Our company is a growth leader in Canada and has been ranked in the “Growth 500” list by Canadian Business magazine for three years. We offer exceptional working conditions and value the members of our team. Did you know that in 2021 our vibrant culture and efficient operations earned us the title of Company of the Year by our local chamber of commerce?
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL FIND
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and good humor
- Unparalleled learning and professional advancement opportunities
- A hybrid environment: work at home and in the office
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.