Mechanical/civil JUNIOR ENGINEER
Join a fast-growing company, with a dynamic team and an exceptional work environment. Are you passionate about what you do? A position at Damotech could be yours!
Founded in 1989, Damotech is the first and largest provider of pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers, many of which are part of the Fortune 500.
Additionally, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and is ranked in Canadian Business Magazine's “Growth 500” list!
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, efficiency, innovation and good fun.
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
- Many learning and career progression opportunities.
- Learn more about Damotech by visiting the about us or career pages.
Reporting directly to the Engineer Director, the role of the Mechanical/Civil Engineer is to perform conformity inspections and to calculate the load capacities of storage systems (pallet racking) of Damotech’s customers. In addition to fulfilling his mandates, the engineer will travel across North America.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Want to know more? Here is what is waiting for you:
- Conduct pallet racking inspections and prepare reports for customers.
- Calculate load capacities of storage systems.
- Ensure effective communication between the customers and Damotech.
- Participate to software development activities.
- Act as a technical key resource.
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering (or about to obtain).
- Perfect English and French level (spoken and written).
- Passionate about traveling (North America).
STILL NEED A FEW ARGUMENTS?
- 4 weeks vacation.
- Community involvement with Sun Youth.
- Corporate membership to a local gym.
- Company trip if all objectives are met.
- Important - Bachelor’s in mechanical /civil engineering (or about to obtain
- Important - Perfect English and French level
- Important - Passionate about traveling (North America)
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.