Mechanical/civil JUNIOR ENGINEER
Join a fast-growing company, with a dynamic team and an exceptional work environment. Are you passionate about what you do? A position at Damotech could be yours!
Founded in 1989, Damotech is the first and largest provider of pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers, many of which are part of the Fortune 500.
Additionally, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and is ranked in Canadian Business Magazine's “Growth 500” list!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
Reporting directly to the Engineer Director, the role of the Mechanical/Civil Engineer is to perform conformity inspections and to calculate the load capacities of storage systems (pallet racking) of Damotech’s customers. In addition to fulfilling his mandates, the engineer will travel across the United States multiple days per month.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Conduct pallet racking inspections and prepare reports for customers.
- Calculate load capacities of storage systems.
- Ensure effective communication between the customers and Damotech.
- Participate in software development activities.
- Act as a technical key resource.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE
- A hybrid work schedule: 3 days from the office & 2 days from home
- Mentoring from the Engineering Director regarding OIQ mentoring program and a paid membership
- Fun colleagues, who prioritize teamwork and help each other
- A free membership to Gym Centre Performe Plus and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- Online medical service “Dialogue”, giving access to doctors and prescriptions 24/7
- An excellent insurance plan including dental, vision, medical, life and disability insurance
- Quarterly team building activities
- A company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and positive attitude
- Unparalleled learning and career development opportunities
- A modern office located near restaurants and shops
- A company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
- A travel schedule already providing for all your flights, rental cars and hotels: we plan everything so that you don’t have to!
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering (or about to obtain)
- Perfect English and French level (spoken and written)
- Passionate about traveling (North America)
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.