Human Capital Coordinator
Are you looking to collaborate with a multitude of colleagues for whom you will make a real difference daily? Do you like being hands-on, managing multiple priorities while being able to contribute to longer-term projects? Our Human Capital team wants to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
Under the leadership of the Human Capital Manager, you will join a small team with big ambitions, which values collaboration and good humor. We are looking for a teammate who thrives on human interaction, is flexible in their ideas and is attentive to details. The coordinator will be the guardian of the Human Capital processes while contributing to more strategic projects when necessary.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Understand Damotech's values and bring them to life in each of the interactions, processes, and operations of Human Capital
- Master the HR Information System in place and act as Subject Matter Expert to bring it to life internally
- Support managers and employees in the evaluation process (monitoring, expectations, coaching of managers)
- Keep the KPIs up to date and ensure constant monitoring of the relevant metrics to be analyzed
• Develop employer brand strategies in collaboration with Marketing
- Contribute to training and internal development efforts
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist in recruiting when necessary
- Attend various recruitment and networking events
- Other tasks may be entrusted to you according to your aspirations and aptitudes
TOOLS OFFERED TO HELP YOU SHINE IN THIS ROLE
- Internal Library on Professional and Personal Development / Internal Coaching with a very passionate and creative colleague / Sharing several podcasts, books, and platforms that we are fans of internally!
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- An attitude that exudes authenticity, collaboration, and innovation
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in human resources, customer service, or any other area in which people were your focus
- Passionate about surpassing oneself and developing skills
- Perfectly bilingual, both written and spoken
- College or Bachelor’s in a relevant field of study
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL HAVE
- A 12-month full-time contract, 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday with an agile schedule
- A hybrid work formula: 2 days/week from home and 3 days/week from the Boisbriand office
- Fun colleagues, who prioritize teamwork, who love to laugh and help each other
- Free membership to a gym and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- A telemedicine service giving access to doctors and prescriptions 24/7
- An excellent insurance plan (dental, vision, medical insurance, psychologist, chiropractor, and physiotherapist services covered at 80% and salary & long-term insurance)
- Several team activities that are out of the ordinary
- A modern office located near restaurants, shops, and a pond where several colleagues go-to workout during lunch
- A company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
Damotech is the largest provider of rack safety solutions in North America. Over half of the Fortune 500 choose Damotech's premium products and services. Our company is a growth leader in Canada and has been ranked in the “Growth 500” list by Canadian Business magazine for three years. We offer exceptional working conditions and value the members of our team. Did you know that in 2021 our vibrant culture and efficient operations earned us the title of Company of the Year by our local chamber of commerce.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL FIND
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and good humor
- Unparalleled learning and professional advancement opportunities
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.