Content Marketing Manager
Are you a content marketer ready for a company that puts its team members first? Want to work with people who bring out the best in each other and are empowered to make decisions?
Damotech is growing fast, and we’re hiring several positions to build a “dream” Marketing team. We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager. You can join in the process of creating the group of colleagues that you’ve always wanted.
Damotech is the first and largest provider of warehouse pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Over half of the Fortune 500 trusts our premium products and services. Our company is growing fast and was just ranked in the Canadian Business “Growth List” list for the third year in a row. We offer exceptional working conditions and value our team members. Fun fact: our CEO has a background in professional photography – we “get” Marketing and it’s a high priority for the company!
At Damotech, you’ll find:
- A company that understands and prioritizes Marketing content initiatives
- A corporate culture rooted in collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and fun
- Opportunities to learn and progress in your career
- A hybrid environment: work from home and in the office
You will lead the strategy and execution of our content to engage prospects and customers. If you live and breathe marketing and have strong writing skills, we want to work with you.
With leadership from the Senior Marketing Director, you will join a growing team of friendly marketers who value collaboration and mutual respect. We’re looking for a teammate who writes compellingly, thinks creatively, and is detail-oriented.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Plan content initiatives according to audience personas and the stages of the buyer’s journey – you will develop and execute the content strategy
- Establish editorial standards: define our brand tone of voice and content style guide, and ensure all written material meets these standards
- Create a content, communications and social media calendar aligned with the Content Marketing and Demand Generation strategies
CREATE / WRITE
- Collaborate with our experts and freelancers to write, edit and proofread content to engage and grow Damotech’s audience through blog posts, webinars, ebooks, video, social media, email, product brochures, info sheets, sales assets, press releases, etc.
- Analyze audience engagement with our content and social media, and make data-driven recommendations to improve performance
- Co-create storyboards and concepts for videos with our Graphic Designer while defining messaging and scripting content
- Research, interview and engage internal and external stakeholders, as needed, to develop high-impact content
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimize content for search engines
- Brainstorm campaigns with the team and help shape the direction of our Marketing initiatives
- Coordinate work with external writers, designers, printing suppliers and others
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (written and spoken)
- 2+ years of experience writing and editing content (preferably in B2B)
- Strong writing skills and demonstrated knowledge of effective copywriting techniques
- An ability to manage projects and inspire cross-functional collaboration
- Experience building audiences either online or offline
- The ability to leverage data to inform and improve your content initiatives
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or equivalent experience
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
- Healthy work-life balance
- A permanent full-time position
- Exceptional working conditions and a positive environment
- A paid gym membership
- A great corporate health plan
- An inclusive culture
- Several fun team activities
- A company that prioritizes marketing initiatives
- Company travel and rewards if team goals are achieved
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume and content portfolio.