Content Marketing Manager
Are you a prolific and talented content creator that would love to: write and produce various projects and blog regularly, expand your company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads? Are you described as having a keen eye for details, being highly creative and great at managing different projects?
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Perfect English and French (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant degree.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Ranked for a second year in a row in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation and above all good humor
- Gym membership paid for by the employer (located 1km from the office)
- Several company activities: summer BBQ, Damolympics, fundraising car wash, company trip