Business Development Manager – National Accounts
Are you passionate about sales, developing strategies and finding creative ways to partner with Fortune 500 companies? Do you want to join a fast-growing company that puts its people first?
Damotech is growing fast, and we’re looking for a Business Development Manager for our National Accounts.
Damotech is the first and largest provider of warehouse pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Over half of the Fortune 500 trusts our premium products and services. Our company is growing fast and was just ranked in the Canadian Business “Growth List” list for the third year in a row. We offer exceptional working conditions and value our team members.
At Damotech, you’ll find:
- A corporate culture rooted in collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and fun
- Opportunities to learn and progress in your career
- A hybrid environment: work from home and in the office
Reporting directly to the VP - National Accounts, you are a self-motivated Business Development Manager who possesses strong industrial sales experience, relationship building and strategic account management skills.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Develop a sales growth strategy for new and existing National Accounts
- Communicate effectively to Executive Leadership
- Establish a relationship of trust with the customer to position Damotech as its partner in pallet rack safety
- Provide exemplary customer service both when solving field problems and when deploying the sales strategy
- Hone knowledge of the North American material handling market to understanding future trends and customer needs
- Work independently and communicate proficiently within a remote team
- The ability to travel frequently across North America (up to 50%)
- 10 to 15 years of relevant industrial sales experience
- Familiarity with the material handling industry is considered an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in English (French-speaking a plus)
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
- Healthy work-life balance
- A permanent full-time position
- Exceptional working conditions and a positive environment
- A paid gym membership
- A great corporate health plan
- An inclusive culture
- Several fun team activities
- A company that prioritizes marketing initiatives
- Company travel and rewards if team goals are achieved
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.