Under the responsibility of the Vice-President Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for contributing to the development and deployment of marketing strategies in order to promote the brand in the market and generate growth opportunities for the company.
- In collaboration with the Vice President of Marketing, the Vice President of Sales and other key stakeholders, the marketing director will have to develop relevant marketing strategies for each of our business units (services, products and software.)
- Maximize the acquisition of prospects by strategies such as content marketing, search campaigns (organic and paid), social media campaigns, event creation, production of sales material, and others.
- Develop inbound strategies and SEO tactics to promote the business and safety of pallet racks across the industry, and generate qualified traffic to our website
- In collaboration with the content manager, produce interesting, educational and engaging content for our website in order to attract and convert targeted visitors.
- Collaborate in the organization of marketing events such as training sessions, webinars, conferences and trade shows.
- Create automated email campaigns (nurturing).
- Collect and analyze marketing data, generate reports and take action to optimize the performance of all marketing initiatives.
- University degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Impeccable spoken and written English is imperative.
- 10 years of marketing experience.
- Familiarity with Inbound Marketing, lead generation, SEO strategies and paid search campaigns.
- Have both creative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Adobe Marketing, Hubspot, Marketo or others.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or Hubspot certifications are an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- Marketing initiatives in high priority for the company
- Very good team and culture of accomplishment
- Company trip if team objectives are met.
Ranked for a second year in a row in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation and above all good humour
- Gym membership paid for by the employer (located 1km from the office)
- Several company activities: summer BBQ, Damolympics, fundraising car wash, ...