Territory Manager - GTA
Are you known for delivering outstanding customer service and impeccable follow through? Do you want to join a fast-growing company that offers a great work environment? Damotech wants to make you its next operation manager!
Ranked for a second year in a row in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration and innovation
- Dedicated to team building events
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Ability to greatly influence sales outcome and market presence
Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, the Territory manager’s mandate is to lead Damotech’s daily operations in the Toronto market.
- Maintain and develop strong customer relations through excellent service
- Manage installation process and his various stakeholders (manufacturing, customers & installation crews)
- Maximize sales opportunities and customer retention
- Address complex customer issues and provide technical support to the sales team
- Manage internal sales team and third-party installers
- Ensure quality level of installation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of 5 years background experience in sales/ops management
- Knowledge in warehouse and/or industrial environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, handle multiple workloads
- Proactive planner, communicates effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate organization, integrity and impeccable follow-through
- Has an outstanding record of strong customer skills
- Perfect English (spoken/written)
WHY JOIN THE TEAM
- Damotech is a company that believes that its most important asset are the employees
- Positive, open-minded, and teamwork environment that also encourages work-life balance.
- Competitive benefits