Shipping & Receiving Laborer
(Night Shift) 3h30 PM - 2h AM
A fast-growing company, dynamic team, exceptional working conditions, and environment
Are you passionate about shipping equipment and warehouses? Do you like the idea of having 3-day weekends? Do you want excellent working conditions in a stimulating environment? All this without crossing a bridge into Montreal? Our production team is looking for a shipping & receiving laborer!
Who we are:
Recently ranked in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 175 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment, and good humor
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Schedule of 40 hrs/week = Guaranteed
- Overtime shifts possible
- Four days/week schedule (Monday to Thursday)
- Fitness center membership paid by the employer
- Impeccable and safe working environment
- Well located (at the junction of Highways 15 and 640)
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the expedition laborer's mandate is to serve Damotech's customers with efficient and precise product shipments.
Your typical workday
Want to know more? Here is what awaits:
- Palletizing products to prepare the shipment for customers
- Select and add hardware parts for each order
- Fasten and unhook parts on the production line
- Choose the appropriate carriers and fill the necessary documents for the expedition of orders
- Carry out the unloading of the trucks, check materials received
- Operate forklifts and pallet trucks
- Perform other related production tasks
- Minimum of 1-year experience on a production line and work in a factory.
- High school diploma.
- Asset: forklift experience and cards.
- Asset: experience with hardware.
- Positive attitude at work.
- Autonomy, ability to solve problems with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail, accurate, and careful.
- Patience, good team spirit, and good judgment.
- Ability to work standing up, all day long.
- Good physical shape.
Need some last arguments?
- Dynamic team and culture of accomplishment
- Our retention rate is among the highest in the industry
- Company travel if team goals are met