Sales Support Agent (English speaking)
Damotech is hiring another legendary agent to join our Sales Support Centre. Sales Support is the company's nerve center, and we are adding another member to the team! He or she must have laser focus, an uncanny ability to work on several projects at a time, be detail-oriented, and willing and able to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Who we are
Recently ranked in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all good humor
- Gym membership paid for by the employer (located 1km from the office)
- Several company-wide activities: summer BBQ, DamOlympics, a fundraising carwash, and more!
- Situated at the intersection of highways 15 and 640
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
The Sales Support agent will work within the team to support the U.S and Canadian dealer network (excluding Quebec) and sales representatives. This support includes providing quotations, processing orders, and answering all general and technical questions.
Have we piqued your interest yet? Here's what to expect:
- Prepare quotes and process customer orders in the system
- Calculate freight and installation costs
- Perform calculations to suggest product solutions for quotes
- Answer general and technical questions about our products and services from our dealers, customers and sales representatives (mostly English-speaking through email, calls, and webchat)
- Be a liaison between our customers and the different departments within Damotech.
- Be prepared and willing to move from task to task to fulfill immediate needs
- Other related tasks
- Acute analytical abilities and technical minded
- 3 years of experience in B2B customer service
- Computer literate
- Diploma of college studies (technical discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Proficient English (Intermediate level of French)
- Knowledge of the warehousing industry (an asset but not a requirement).
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Respectful of commitments and rigorous follow-ups with customers.
- Enthusiasm and energy at work.
Need more convincing ?
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- Marketing initiatives in high priority for the company
- Excellent team and culture of accomplishment
- Company trip if the team objectives are met.
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.