Sales Support Agent (English speaking)
Damotech is hiring another legendary agent to join our Sales Support Centre. Sales Support is the company’s nerve center and is adding another member to the team who has laser focus, an uncanny ability to work on several projects at a time, be detail-oriented, and have the willingness and ability to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Recently ranked in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including more than half of Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all good humor
- Gym membership paid for by the employer (located 1km from the office)
- Several company-wide activities: summer BBQ, Damolympics, fundraising carwash, and more!
- Located at the intersection of highways 15 and 640
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
The Sales Support Centre agent will work within the team to support the U.S and Canadian dealer network (excluding Quebec) and sales representatives. This support includes providing quotations, processing orders, and answering all general and technical questions.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Prepare quotes and process customer orders in the system
- Calculate freight and installation costs
- Perform calculations to suggest product solutions for quotes
- Answer general and technical questions about our products and services from our dealers, customers, and sales representatives (mostly English-speaking through email, calls, and webchat)
- Be a liaison between our customers and the different departments within Damotech.
- Be prepared and willing to move from task to task to fulfill immediate needs
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Acute analytical abilities and technical minded
- 3 years of experience in B2B customer service.
- Diploma of college studies (technical discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Proficient English (Intermediate level of French)
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Respectful of commitments and rigorous follow-ups with customers.
- Enthusiasm and energy at work.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Fun colleagues, who prioritize teamwork, who love to laugh and help each other
- A free membership to a gym and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- A telemedicine service giving access to doctors and prescriptions 24/7
- An excellent insurance plan (dental, vision, medical insurance, psychologist, chiropractor, and physiotherapist services covered at 80% and salary & long-term insurance)
- Several team activities that are out of the ordinary
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- Very good team and culture of accomplishment
- A modern office located near restaurants, shops, and a pond where several colleagues go to workout during lunch
- A company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.