HEALTH & SAFETY AMBASSADOR
Are you the health and safety guru in your workplace? Are you passionate about sharing knowledge through training sessions and conferences? Do you want to join a fast-growing company that offers the best working conditions and environment? Damotech wants to make you their next safety ambassador!
Established in 1989, Damotech is the largest supplier of North American pallet rack repair, protection, inspection software and engineering services solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including over 175 Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Damotech is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, having been ranked amongst the Growth 500!
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all a good sense of humor
- Located at the intersection of highways 15 and 640 in the trendy Faubourg Boisbriand
- Corporate membership to a local state-of-the-art gym
- Multiple team activities: Summer BBQ, Damolympics, Lave-o-thon, etc.
- Incomparable learning and career progression opportunities
- Has one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the health and safety ambassador will be the promoter of excellence of Damotech’s raking safety solutions. He or she will sensitize our prospective clients and various workers of the industry about rack safety! In addition to possessing very technical knowledge in terms of warehouse safety, the Safety Ambassador should also possess the skills needed to train our customers and distribution network sales force on our products and services.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SAFETY AMBASSADOR:
- Master the technical side of all Damotech products
- Train our various customers and their employees on our products throughout North America
- Act as an external ambassador and Damotech speaker at various events
- Make presentations and answer questions related to the safety of racking during these events
- Develop and contribute to the racking safety program to be implemented at our customers’ warehouse
- Act as an external influencer in terms of rack safety education, including the creation of written content and webinars
- University degree in Health & Safety or in Civil or Building Engineering
- 10 years of experience in industrial safety
- Fluency in spoken and written English is imperative
- Be available to work on the road and / or outside the country (up to 50% of the time)
- Have a good foundation / credibility in warehouse security
- Be a good public speaker
- Have the ability to write content about warehouse rack safety
- Have charisma and positive attitude
NEED SOME LAST ARGUMENTS?
- Permanent and full time position
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- Culture that encourages and rewards achievement
- Several team-building activities
- Company trip if team goals are attained
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.