Product Marketing Manager
Are you a person who enjoys educating and persuading others? Do you want to join a growing Marketing team overflowing with projects? Damotech absolutely wants YOU in their team!
For over 30 years, Damotech has been the largest supplier of pallet rack repair & protection, software and engineering solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Damotech is amongst the top growing companies in MacLean’s Growth 500 List!
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and good humor
- Remote work is possible
- Gym subscription paid by the employer (located 1km from the company)
- Multiple team activities: summer BBQ, wash-a-thon, etc.
- Located at the crossroads of highways 15 and 640
- Learning and career advancement opportunities
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Director (CMO), the Product Marketing Manager will be the expert of Damotech products and their characteristics. The ideal candidate must have an ease communicating and convincing its audience while proactively bringing new ideas, perspectives and innovative ways to showcase the brand’s products and message.
You want to know more? Here is what awaits you:
- Educate internal and external parties on Damotech products and their benefits
- Create product content to articulate value creation (ex: sales documents, product videos, web writing, QA, etc.)
- Support the sales team when in-depth product knowledge is required
- Oversee the creation and management of marketing and promotional tools
- Improving and optimizing the Buyer Journey
NEED A FEW OTHER ARGUMENTS?
- Permanent and full-time position
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- High priority marketing initiatives for the company
- Culture of achievement
- Several organized team activities
- Company travel if team goals are met.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience in marketing or sales
- Impeccable spoken and written English is imperative
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design software
- Experience with various web and mobile technologies
- Strong product analytics skills