Operation Manager - Ontario
Are you known for delivering outstanding customer service and impeccable follow through? Do you want to join a fast-growing company that offers a great work environment? Damotech wants to make you its next operation manager!
Ranked for a second year in a row in the Growth 500 list, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack repair, protection, software, and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration and innovation
- Dedicated to team building events
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Ability to greatly influence sales outcome and market presence
Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, the operation manager's mandate is to lead Damotech’s daily operations in the Toronto market.
- Improve installation process management by implementing productivity initiatives
- Address complex customer issues and provide technical support to the sales team
- Proactively reduce inefficiencies by implementing process control, scorecard, and documentation
- Develop an onboarding platform to improve the quality of the installation team
- Effectively forecast installation labour
- Ensure that installation delays respect the 2 weeks timeframe
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of 3-5 years background experience in operational leadership
- Knowledge in warehouse and/or industrial environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, handle multiple workloads
- Proactive planner, communicates effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate organization, integrity and impeccable follow-through
- Has an outstanding record of strong customer skills
- Fluent English spoken/written (French Bilingual is an asset)
WHY JOIN THE TEAM
- Damotech is a company that believes that its most important asset is the employees
- Positive, open-minded and teamwork environment that also encourages work-life balance.
- Competitive benefits