MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Monday to Thursday - 6:00am to 3:30pm, Friday - 6:00am to 12:45pm
5 days a week - Performance bonus
Fast growing company, dynamic team, full time guaranteed
Do you want to work in a stimulating environment without crossing any bridges to the island of Montreal? Our production team is looking for its next Mechanical Engineering Technician.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- The chance to be part of the team responsible for the start-up of new CNC equipment (lasertube and folding machine)
- Extensive training on the programming and operation of Trumpf machines
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week - we have been growing for over 10 years, there is no shortage of hours at Damotech!
- Schedule ending at 12:45pm on Fridays (Yes, you will finally have your Friday afternoon!)
- Voluntary overtime available
- Annual performance bonus
- Super friendly team
- Excellent insurance plan including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance
- A subscription to the Dialogue telemedicine service
- Full uniform provided after 3 months (including steel toed boots, shirts and work pants)
- Impeccable and modern plant built in 2015
- Membership to the Gym Centre Performe Plus
- Easily accessible (in the Faubourg Boisbriand, at the intersection of highways 15 and 640)
- A unique corporate culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, dedication and good humor.
- A corporate trip if the team's objectives are met.
A TYPICAL DAY:
Under the supervision of the plant supervisor:
- Program/optimize parts to be produced according to production priorities
- Operate CNC machines
- Prepare and load raw materials using lifting equipment:
- Prepare the start-up of the machines
- Supervise the machines during the execution of the tasks and make the necessary adjustments
- Ensure quality control of manufactured parts
- Perform preventive maintenance according to the manufacturer's schedule
- Maintain production sites
- Perform tasks in compliance with health and safety regulations
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Diploma in mechanical engineering, specialization in manufacturing and/or design
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the operation and/or programming of CNC machines
- Experience on Trumpf machines (asset)
- Good physical skills
- Positive attitude at work
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection, software and engineering solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.