Graphic Designer (UI & UX)
You are passionate about marketing management and are always on the lookout for the last trend in digital marketing? You want to join a fast-growing company that offers outstanding working conditions and environment? Damotech wants to make you his (her) next star player!
For more than 30 years, Damotech has been the largest supplier of North American pallet repair, protection, software and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers including 175 Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and is ranked in the Growth 500!
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all good humor
- Telework encouraged
- Subscription to the gym paid by the employer (located 1km from the company)
- Multiple team activities: Summer BBQ, Damolympics, O-Tuna, etc.
- Located at the junction of Highways 15 and 640
- Unparalleled learning and career progression opportunities
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Director (CMO), the Graphic Designer UI & UX will be responsible for the production and maintenance of all graphic material related to the Damotech brand: website, mobile applications, online platform, exhibition booth, brochures. The candidate must have a good understanding of the user experience and a great sense of aesthetics.
Want to know more? Here is what awaits you:
- Design graphic solutions that meet Damotech's business, communication, branding and user experience objectives
- Communicate the solutions, concepts and designs to the key players in the company
- Design all material and documents related to the required specifications in order to develop and deliver designs / products that meet the needs
- Design new graphical interfaces using the necessary means such as content trees, storyboarding, prototyping, etc.
- Design the addition of new pages or features to the website
- Collaborate with the marketing, development and sales teams
- Bring new ideas and creativity into the design and creation of content
- Contribute and maintain the style guide to be used for different interfaces
- Constantly improve the functionality of the interfaces
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and interface design
- Perfect spoken and written English is imperative
- In-depth knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Experience with various web and mobile technologies as well as social media
- Good working knowledge of UI design for mobile / web applications
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design software
- Be a curious person who is on the lookout for the latest trends and best practices in UX
NEED OTHER ARGUMENTS?
- Permanent position and full time
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- Marketing initiatives in high priority for the company
- Achievement culture
- Several organized team activities
- Company travel if team goals are achieved.
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.