USER EXPERIENCE / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Are you passionate about design, marketing, user experience and online/mobile apps? Are you always on the lookout for the latest trend in digital and inbound marketing? Are you always looking for ways to improve the user experience on your website or Cloud software platform? Want to join a fast-growing company that offers outstanding conditions and a flexible/remote work environment? Damotech wants to make you his (her) next star player!
Reporting to the Marketing Director (CMO), the UX / Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production and maintenance of all graphic marketing material related to the Damotech brand, including the website, e-guides, infographics, advertising, event exhibition booth, and many other marketing collaterals. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting the dev team for interface designs related to the Damotech Cloud Platform and mobile app offerings. The candidate must have a good understanding of designing, documenting and measuring satisfactory user experience and possess a great sense of aesthetics.
Want to know more? Here is what awaits you:
- Design graphic solutions that meet Damotech's business, communication, branding and user experience objectives
- Communicate the solutions, concepts and designs to the key players in the company
- Design all material and documents according to the required specifications in order to develop and deliver designs / products that meet the predefined goals
- Design new graphical interfaces using the necessary means such as content trees, storyboarding, prototyping, etc.
- Design new pages or features on the website
- Collaborate with the marketing, development and sales teams
- Bring new ideas and creativity into the design of content
- Contribute and maintain the style guide to be used for different interfaces
- Constantly monitor and improve various functionalities of documents or interfaces for increased performance or user friendliness
- Diploma in Graphic / UX & UI Design or equivalent
- 3-5 years of work experience in graphic design and interface design
- Strong portfolio of UX / graphic design projects
- Functional spoken and written French & English is imperative
- Above average problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of UI design principles, techniques & development tools
- Experience with various web and mobile technologies as well as social media
- Good working knowledge of UI design for mobile / web applications
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or other graphic design software
- Be a curious person who is on the lookout for the latest trends and best practices in UX and graphic design
NEED MORE CONVINCING?
- Remote work (work from home)
- Permanent position and full-time
- Exceptional working conditions and environment
- Marketing initiatives are high priority for the company
- Several organized team activities throughout the year
- Company travel if team goals are achieved
For more than 30 years, Damotech has been the largest supplier of North American pallet repair, protection, software and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a wide range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers including 175 Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and is ranked in the Growth 500!
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all good humor
- Telework encouraged
- Subscription to the gym paid by the employer
- Multiple team activities: Summer BBQ, Damolympics, etc.
- Located at the junction of Highways 15 and 640
- Unparalleled learning and career progression opportunities
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume and portfolio.