Are you known for delivering outstanding service and follow-up? Do you want to join a fast-growing company that offers a great work environment? Damotech wants to make you its next Installation coordinator!
For 30 years, Damotech has been North America's largest provider of rack repair & protection solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including over 200 Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, Damotech has been ranked amongst Canada’s fastest growing companies
- Growth 500 list.
- Strongly value collaboration, innovation, commitment, and good humour!
- Each quarter, we enjoy a team building activity
- Modern working environment
- State-of-the-art LEED certified production plant
- And of course, flexibility at work
The mandate of the Installation Coordinator consists of planning and coordinating the installations Damotech’s products mainly in the Montreal and Toronto regions.
- Establish the installation schedule according to the customers’ and installation teams’ availabilities
- Make appointments with customers and technicians (sub-contractors) for the installations
- Act as a liaison agent between customers, installers, customer service and production
- Ensure that each project respects the allocated budget
- Plan and coordinate technical training for installers
- Participate in the company’s improvement initiatives surrounding our installation processes
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in service coordination
- College Diploma
- Proficient in both English & French
- Knowledgeable in warehouse and/or in industrial environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment & capable of multi tasking
- Proactive planner, communicates effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate organization and impeccable follow-up with all proper channels
Need some final arguments?
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) fully covered by Damotech
- Dialogue Telemedicine service giving you access to a doctor within hours, 24/7
- Registration at the Performe-plus gym in Boisbriand covered by Damotech
- Family or individual insurance for vision, dental and medical care (50% paid by Damotech)
- Incentive reading program for every book read
- Different and human activities throughout the year