Welder Assembler (Night shift, 15:30 pm to 2:00 am)
A fast-growing company, with a dynamic team, exceptional working conditions, and environment.
Do you like the idea of having 3-day weekends? Do you want to work in a stimulating environment without crossing any bridges to the island of Montreal? Our production team is looking for its next welder.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week - we've been growing for over 10 years, there is no shortage of hours at Damotech!
- 4 days schedule (yes, you will have 3 days weekend)
- Voluntary overtime available.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Super friendly team
- Excellent insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Subscription to the telemedicine service, Dialogue
- Uniform provided after 3 months (including steel-toed boots, shirts, and work pants)
- An impeccable and modern facility built in 2015
- Membership at Gym Centre Performe Plus
- Easily accessible (located in the Faubourg Boisbriand, at the intersection of highways 15 and 640)
- Company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and a positive attitude
- Company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
A TYPICAL EVENING
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the welder's role is to assemble and weld all types of products for our customers
- Adjust the assembly jigs according to the parts to be assembled
- Verify the components to be assembled with the production drawings
- Install parts on jigs and weld at appropriate locations
- Ensure the quality of the welds before directing the products to the next stations
- Fabricate parts that go into the products
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in welding
- Master the GMAW (MIG) process according to the CSA W47, 1-03 standard
- Good physical capacity
- Positive attitude at work
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection solutions, software, and engineering in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.