Night Shift (3:30 PM - 2:00 AM), 4 days a week
A fast-growing company, with a dynamic team, exceptional working conditions, and environment.
Are you passionate about welding and warehousing? Do you want great conditions, a guaranteed 40 hours, and working conditions and environment? A job at Damotech could be for you!
- Small production team of 30 employees
- 4 days schedule (yes, you will have 3 days’ weekend)
- Annual performance bonus.
- Voluntary overtime available.
- Schedule of 40 hrs/week = Guaranteed.
- Complete insurance, 50% paid by Damotech (Dental, vision, medical, salary and invalidity insurance – family coverage available)
- Full uniform provided after 3 months (Steel caps, t-shift and pants)
- Access to Dialogue doctors (for consultations, prescriptions, and psychological consultations)
- Modern and safe factory built in 2015.
- Gym membership paid by Damotech
- 1000$ cheque if you quit smoking for a year (Yes, we really care about your health!)
- Mexico trip paid entirely by the company if we attain our sales objectives
- Conveniently located at the intersection of highways 15 and 640.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment, and good humor.
A TYPICAL DAY
Want to know more? Here is what awaits you:
- Adjust the mounting templates according to the parts to be assembled
- Read production drawings and check the necessary components for assembly
- Install parts on the jigs and weld them in the appropriate places
- Ensure the quality of the welds before directing the products to the next stations
- Make parts that go into the composition of products
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the role of the Welder is to assemble and weld all types of products for our customers.
WHY WOULD YOU SAY YES?
- Dynamic team and culture of accomplishment
- A retention rate among the highest in the industry
- Company travel if team goals are met
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- DEP in welding.
- Have functional French (spoken, reading, and writing).
- Master the GMAW (MIG) process according to CSA W47, 1-03.
- General knowledge of factory equipment.
- Attention to detail, rigor, alert, accurate.
- Good physical ability.
- Dynamism and energy at work.
- Good team spirit.
- Be autonomous and have good judgment.
- For 30 years, Damotech has been North America's largest provider of rack repair & protection solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including over 200 Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada who is ranked in the Growth 500 list.