Welder (Day Shift)
Do you want to have the most stimulating working conditions and environment, without crossing any bridges to the island of Montreal? Our production team is looking for its next Welder.
AT DAMOTECH YOU WILL HAVE:
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week - we've been growing for over 10 years, there is no shortage of hours at Damotech!
- Schedule ending at 12:45 on Fridays (Yes, you will finally have your Friday afternoon!)
- Voluntary overtime available
- Annual performance bonus
- Super friendly team
- Excellent insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Dialogue telemedicine service providing 24/7 access to doctors and prescriptions
- Full uniform provided after 3 months (steel toed boots, shirts, and work pants)
- Impeccable and modern facility built in 2015
- Gym Centre Performe Plus membership paid by Damotech
- Easily accessible (located in the Faubourg Boisbriand, at the intersection of highways 15 and 640)
- A unique corporate culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, dedication, and good humor!
- Human management - just enough to have clarity on the objectives to be reached, but without getting into the race clock either.
- A corporate trip if the team's goals are met
A TYPICAL DAY
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the welder's role is to assemble and weld all types of products for our customers
- Adjust the assembly jigs according to the parts to be assembled
- Verify the components to be assembled with the production drawings
- Install parts on jigs and weld at appropriate locations
- Ensure the quality of the welds before sending the products to the next stations
- Fabricate parts that go into the products
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in welding
- Master the GMAW (MIG) process according to the CSA W47, 1-03 standard
- Good physical capacity.
- Positive attitude at work
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection solutions, software, and engineering in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.