Welder (Day Shift)
A fast-growing company, with a dynamic team, exceptional working conditions and environment.
Are you passionate about welding and warehousing? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with the most excellent working conditions and environment? A job at Damotech could be for you!
For 30 years, Damotech has been North America's largest provider of rack repair & protection solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including over 200 Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada who is ranked in the Growth 500 list.
- Competitive salary + performance bonus.
- Schedule of 40 hrs/week = Guaranteed.
- Voluntary overtime available.
- Uniform and steel caps provided.
- Modern and safe factory built in 2015.
- Conveniently located at the intersection of highways 15 and 640.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment, and good humor.
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the role of the Welder is to assemble and weld all types of products for our customers.
A Typical Day
Want to know more? Here is what awaits you:
- Adjust the mounting templates according to the parts to be assembled
- Read production drawings and check the necessary components for assembly
- Install parts on the jigs and weld them in the appropriate places
- Ensure the quality of the welds before directing the products to the next stations
- Make parts that go into the composition of products
Need Some Last Arguments?
- Dynamic team and culture of accomplishment
- A retention rate among the highest in the industry
- Company travel if team goals are met
Are-you our next welder?
- DEP in welding.
- Have functional french (spoken, reading, and writing).
- Master the GMAW (MIG) process according to CSA W47, 1-03.
- General knowledge of factory equipment.
- Attention to detail, rigor, alert, accurate.
- Good physical ability.
- Dynamism and energy at work.
- Good team spirit.
- Be autonomous and have good judgment.