Warehouse Rack Repair Installer
Reporting to the Territory Manager of the Greater Toronto Area, the mandate of the Installer is to install, in teams of two, Damotech's pallet rack repair solutions in our customers' warehouses. The installations are done on existing steel shelving in the warehouse. On-site training will be provided to the candidate
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Under the responsibility of the GTA Territory Director, the installer’s mandate is to install Damotech’s rack repair solutions at client’s warehouses.
- In teams of two installers, install rack repair solutions in various warehouses
- Represent Damotech in interaction with clients while on-site during an installation
- Use different tools to install Damotech’s products (concrete drill, Sawzall, grinder, band saw, various drills)
- Company truck supplied for mobilization to job sites
- Quality check and clean-up at the end of every workday
- Ensure proper completion of work-order documents by the client
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL HAVE
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week - we've been growing for over 10 years, there is no shortage of hours at Damotech!
- Voluntary overtime available
- Super friendly team
- Subscription to Dialogue; telemedicine service
- An excellent insurance plan including dental, vision, medical, life and disability insurance
- A company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and a positive attitude
- A company trip if team goals are met
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Good physical condition
- A strong sense of autonomy
- Good team player, punctual and organized
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection solutions, software and engineering in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.