Technical Specialist (Pallet Racking)
Fast-growing company, dynamic team, exceptional work environment. Are you passionate about what you do? Do you wish to join a fast-growing company that offers a stimulating work environment? A position at Damotech could be yours!
Founded in 1989, Damotech is the first and largest provider of pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers, many of which are part of the Fortune 500.
In addition, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and is ranked in the Canadian Business magazine “Growth 500” list!
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, efficiency, innovation and good humor.
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
- Many learning and career progression opportunities.
- Learn more about Damotech by visiting the about us or career pages.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Technical Specialist will be responsible for product installation training, rack damage assessments and general customer satisfaction. In fulfilling this role, the Technical Specialist will have the chance to travel across North America.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Want to know more? Here is what is waiting for you:
- Perform warehouse pallet rack damage assessment surveys
- Conduct on-site pallet rack repair kit installation training and crew certification
- Prepare presentation materials, class content and webinars in keeping with industry safety and engineering standards
- Provide customer technical support as needed (remote or in-person)
- Qualify business development opportunities as they arise
- Be a brand ambassador
- Perfect English and French (spoken and written).
- Technical degree (vocational studies, DEC, etc.)
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical discipline or technical sales.
- Ability to travel frequently (over 50%) within assigned territory (must have valid driver’s license and Canadian passport).
STILL NEED A FEW ARGUMENTS?
- Community involvement with Sun Youth.
- Corporate membership to a local gym.
- Company trip if all objectives are met.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.