Technical Sales Specialist
Competitive commission structure, strong sales support, market leader in its field.
3 positions to be filled in the following states: California, Georgia, Indiana
Are you looking to work at a growing company where your contribution will have a significant impact? Come and join an established market leader that offers exceptional growth potential, with the opportunity to manage a North American distribution network alongside a passionate team.
Damotech is the first and largest warehouse rack repair and engineering solutions provider in North America, with over half of the Fortune 500 companies as clients. Its products and services have been widely recognized as the industry's golden standard for over 25 years.
- Resourceful team with a proactive approach
- A unique company culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, and engagement
We are searching for a self-motivated technical field specialist who possesses strong industrial sales experience and has a deep understanding of the distribution channel. Educating and supporting the dealers/customers with sales activities, installation procedures, and racking damage assessments are at the core of the candidate's mandate. The candidate will have complete control over their territory and schedule and will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Ability to greatly influence sales outcome and market presence
- Commission structure that rewards high performers
- Company trip if all objectives are met.
Technical Field Support Specialist will be assigned a specific territory and will be expected to be on the field the majority of the week to engage with dealers and their clients.
- The company is the unquestioned market leader in its space
- Tier 1 distributors and customers
- Responsive inside sales team providing assistance
- Great working atmosphere & supportive culture
- We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset
- Opportunity for advancement
- 175 years of internal knowledge to help ensure your future successes
- A culture in which we are humble enough to recognize our opportunities for improvement and where we are agile enough to correct them.
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.