Fast-growing company, dynamic team, exceptional work environment
Are you passionate about engineering and more specifically structural? Do you wish to join a fast-growing company that offers a stimulating work environment? A position at Damotech could be yours!
Reporting directly to the Engineer Director, the role of the Structural Engineer is to deliver engineering services of the highest technical and professional quality. The Structural Engineer will perform complex mandates that require structural analysis and revise its own reports to ensure high level quality.
- Conduct pallet racking inspections
- Perform structural analysis of pallet racks
- Complete high-quality reports
- Assist other project managers in completing their reports/mandates
- Develop training material on calculations and structural analyzes of racking systems
- Coach engineers on calculations and structural analyzes of racking systems
- Perform client presentations
- Ensure effective communication between the customers and Damotech
- Act as technicial key resource
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days from the office & 2 days from home
- Membership at Gym Centre Performe Plus and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- Subscription to the telemedicine service, Dialogue
- Excellent insurance plan including dental, vision, medical, life and disability insurance
- Quarterly team building activities
- Modern offices located near restaurants and stores
- Company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and positive attitude
- Unparalleled learning and career development opportunities
- Company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
- Bachelor’s in Civil engineering with a specialization in structure
- Master’s degree in the same field (preferably)
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- OIQ member
- Perfect English and French level (spoken and written)
- Passionate about traveling (North America).
Ranked as one of Canada's Top Growing Companies for several consecutive years, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection, software and engineering solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the need.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume & portfolio.