Are you one of those people who like weeks where routine does not set in, while evolving in a company where your good mood and energy will be celebrated daily? Our sales team wants to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
Under the supervision of the VP of sales, the Sales director will be responsible for developing the market in Canada in a sustainable and profitable basis to maximize sales in the various provinces and channels. The Sales Director will also manage and lead operations in the Canadian territory to ensure efficiency, quality and strong customer relations.
- Establish new business relationships to develop new and existing customers
- Manage and develop the sales and installation teams
- Participate in the development of the commercial strategy
- Lead contract negotiations with customers & distributors
- Develop and implement effective sales & operations techniques
- Monitor and analyze sales results and suggest improvements
- Maximize field presence to support sales and installation teams
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days from the office & 2 days from home
- Membership at Gym Centre Performe Plus and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- Subscription to the telemedicine service, Dialogue
- Excellent insurance plan including dental, vision, medical, life and disability insurance
- Quarterly team building activities
- Modern offices located near restaurants and stores
- Company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and positive attitude
- Unparalleled learning and career development opportunities
- Company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- Experience in team management
- Fully bilingual (spoken/written)
Ranked as one of Canada's Top Growing Companies for several consecutive years, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection, software and engineering solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the need.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume & portfolio.