Pre-Sales Engineer & Globe Trotter (bilingual)
Are you a natural at technical and manual projects, but would rather apply your knowledge in the field instead of sitting at a desk? Do you love to share your knowledge and interact with people from all walks of life? Want to join a fast-growing company that offers the best working conditions and excellent travel opportunities? Damotech wants to make you its first technical representative!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY MISSION
Working under the responsibility of the Vice President of Sales, the technical representative's mandate is to educate our customers about the technical aspects of our products while giving installation certification training and conducting warehouse surveys. Since our stakeholders are located across North America, the technical representative will have the opportunity to travel across Canada and the USA representing Damotech.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for travel as he/she will be working abroad for 3 out of 4 weeks.
- Conduct accurate and precise on-site warehouse surveys (50% of the time)
- Lead installation certification training (25 % of the time)
- Demonstrate ownership and leadership regarding diverse development projects (25%)
- Prepare and deliver PPT and Excel presentations for Install Training Events
- Must be bilingual (Perfect English & functional French)
- College or bachelor's degree in engineering (or relevant field)
- Demonstrate ease for gathering technical measurements
- Have 0-3 years of experience as a technician or any other relevant position
- Possess a valid passport and driver's license
- Ability to travel outside Quebec (you will be away 3 weeks out of 4)
- Organized, self-sufficient and independent
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, punctual
Ranked for a second year in a row in the Growth 500 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies, Damotech is North America's largest provider of pallet rack safety solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented rack repair and protection products to meet the needs of its customers, including half of the Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, and happiness at work.
- Gym membership paid by the employer (located 1km from the office)
- Several company-wide activities: summer BBQ, DamOlympics, fundraising activities, and more!
- Located at the intersection of highways 15 and 640
- Great team and retention rate for our industry