Join us on our free webinar on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at noon (12:00 EST) to learn how to improve the safety of pallet racking systems in your facility.
The pandemic has forced us to scale back on in-person training events, but sharing our knowledge about rack safety remains a top priority! Warehouses are busy with the constant movement of people, the merchandise, and the equipment, creating the perfect environment for damage to your racks. For those wondering how to tackle rack safety, or where to start, this free webinar is for you! We'll share five strategic actions that can prevent damage and reduce the risk of accidents in the warehouse: measures such as regular inspections of the systems, training workers on potential hazards, protecting the rack systems from impact with forklifts, and much more.
5 Strategies to Improve Pallet Rack Safety
Speakers: Charles Carbonneau, Ph.D., P.E., Chief Engineer
& Marc Rousseau, VP National Accounts at Damotech
12:00 – 12:40 pm (Zoom)
To Register or learn more about this free event
- Damotech introduces DAMO CARE, a Rack Safety as a Service Solution
- Damotech Among Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for a 5th Year
- Podcast: Eric Naaman on How to Create a Growth-Oriented Work Culture
- Damotech & Trafic Design Awarded with Honorable Mention
- Damotech is Once Again Among Canada's Top Growing Companies