Join us online on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at noon (12:00 EST) to learn how to improve the safety of pallet racking systems.
The pandemic has forced us to scale back on in-person training events, but sharing our knowledge about rack safety remains a priority! Warehouses are busy with the constant movement of people, merchandise, and equipment, creating the perfect environment for damage. For those wondering how to tackle rack safety, or where to start, this free webinar is for you! We'll share five strategic actions that can prevent damage and reduce the risk of accidents in the warehouse: measures such as regular inspections of the systems, training workers on hazards, protecting the racks from impact with forklifts and more.
5 Strategies to Improve Pallet Rack Safety
Speakers: Charles Carbonneau, Ph.D., P.E., Chief Engineer
& Marc Rousseau, VP National Accounts at Damotech
12:00 – 12:40 pm (Zoom)
To Register or learn more about this free event
- Damotech is Once Again Among Canada's Top Growing Companies
- Damotech Wins Company of the Year at Stellar Gala 2021
- Damotech Hosts Free Webinar: How to Identify Pallet Rack Issues
- Stay on Top of Rack Safety By Attending Damotech's ProMatDX Events
- Damotech Platform Selected as Finalist for the MHI Innovation Awards