Are you the kind of person who doesn't like routine and who prefers to evolve within a company that promotes a positive attitude and a dynamic work environment? If so, our Installations Department team absolutely wants to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
The Installations director will be responsible for managing the company's installations department, which includes implementing improvement plans, ensuring effective management of day-to-day field activities and providing a high level of satisfaction for our customers.
- Supervise the planning of installations according to the availability of material resources.
- Manage installers in Quebec and Ontario.
- Optimize installation processes by developing and applying policies, methods and procedures.
- Establish technical compliance of installations to ensure superior quality.
- Responsible for tracking the profitability of project costs.
- Follow up on the training/certification of the installation teams.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days from the office & 2 days from home.
- Membership at Gym Centre Performe Plus and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga.
- Subscription to the telemedicine service, Dialogue.
- Excellent insurance plan including dental, vision, medical, life and disability insurance.
- Quarterly team building activities.
- Modern offices located near restaurants and stores.
- Company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and positive attitude.
- Unparalleled learning and career development opportunities.
- Company trip if the team's objectives are achieved.
YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
- 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English).
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection solutions, software and engineering in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.