Senior Graphic/UX Designer
Are you the kind of person who doesn't like routine and who prefers to evolve within a company that promotes a positive attitude and a dynamic work environment? If so, our Marketing team absolutely wants to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
The Senior Graphic/UX Designer will continue building and maintaining Damotech’s visual identity. If you live and breathe corporate visual communication, we want to work with you and this will be done under the supervision of the senior marketing director.
- Bring new ideas and creativity into the design and creation of content
- Design web pages, email marketing templates, web banners, animated and static social media advertising, PowerPoint presentations, imagery, iconography, infographics, digital and print brochures, and direct mailers for the B2B industry
- Design branded kiosks, posters, printed content and giveaways for industry events or marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain a visual style guide to be used for different interfaces
- Ensure that our brand’s visual style is represented consistently in all internal and external assets
- Design new graphical interfaces using the necessary means such as content trees, storyboarding, prototyping, etc.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU WILL HAVE:
- A hybrid work schedule: 2 days in the office & 3 days telecommuting
- Competitive salary compared to market standards
- Excellent insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Dialogue telemedicine service with 24/7 access to physicians and prescriptions
- Unparalleled training and career development opportunities
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency and good attitude
- A modern and stimulating work environment, located near restaurants and stores
- Free membership to the Gym Centre Performe Plus and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- A diploma in Graphic Design
- At least 5 years in graphic and web design.
- Strong knowledge of design and conversion theory
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to a high level of detail
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Acrobat, XD), Microsoft PowerPoint, motion design software, and front-end coding (CSS, HTML)
- Experience in video production, photography, studio lighting, colour grading and post-production
- An understanding of what drives people to engage with posts and content on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Fully bilingual in French and English, written and oral
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection solutions, software and engineering in North America. Over half of Fortune 500 companies trusts us to make their warehouses safer.
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume and portfolio.