Graphic Designer (Multimedia)
Are you a multi-disciplinary graphic designer looking to join a company that puts its team members first? Want to work with people who bring out the best in each other and are empowered to make decisions?
Damotech is growing fast, and we’re hiring several positions to build a “dream” Marketing team. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer (Multimedia). You can join in the process of creating the group of colleagues that you’ve always wanted.
Damotech is the first and largest provider of warehouse pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Over half of the Fortune 500 trusts our premium products and services. Our company is growing fast and was just ranked in the Canadian Business “Growth List” list for the third year in a row. We offer exceptional working conditions and value our team members. Fun fact: our CEO has a background in professional photography – we “get” Design and it’s a high priority for the company!
At Damotech, you’ll find:
- A company that understands and prioritizes Marketing content initiatives
- A corporate culture rooted in collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and fun
- Opportunities to learn and progress in your career
- A hybrid environment: work from home and in the office
You will be responsible for building and maintaining Damotech’s visual identity. If you live and breathe corporate visual communication, we want to work with you.
With leadership from the Senior Marketing Director, you will join a growing team of friendly marketers who value collaboration and mutual respect. We’re looking for a teammate who is creative, detail-oriented and whose aesthetic is refined.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Bring new ideas and creativity into the design and creation of content
- Design videos, web pages, email marketing templates, web banners, animated and static social media advertising, PowerPoint presentations, imagery, iconography, infographics, digital and print brochures, and direct mailers for the B2B industry
- Design branded kiosks, posters, printed content and giveaways for industry events or marketing initiatives
- Produce high-quality photo and video content and perform storyboarding, video recording, editing, lighting, sound recording, colour grading and other post-production work
- Develop and maintain a visual style guide to be used for different interfaces
- Ensure that our brand’s visual style is represented consistently in all internal and external assets
- At least 5 years of experience in graphic and web design. Please send your portfolio of work/projects along with your resume when you apply.
- Experience designing for print, web and PowerPoint
- A Diploma in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of design and conversion theory
- A refined aesthetic, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to a high level of detail
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Acrobat, XD), Microsoft PowerPoint, motion design software, and front-end coding (CSS, HTML)
- Experience in video production, photography, studio lighting, colour grading and post-production
- An understanding of what drives people to engage with posts and content on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (written and spoken)
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL EXPERIENCE:
- Healthy work-life balance
- A permanent full-time position
- Exceptional working conditions and a positive environment
- A paid gym membership
- A great corporate health plan
- An inclusive culture
- Several fun team activities
- A company that prioritizes marketing initiatives
- Company travel and rewards if team goals are achieved
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume and portfolio.