Civil Project Engineer
Are you passionate about engineering and traveling? Do you wish to join a fast-growing company that offers a stimulating work environment? A position at Damotech could be yours!
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
Reporting directly to the Engineer Director, the role of the Civil Engineering Project Manager is to deliver engineering services of the highest technical and professional quality. The engineer will conduct compliance inspections and determine the load capacities of the pallet storage systems, the engineer will travel across United States to perform mandates.
AT DAMOTECH, YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in the office & 2 days remote
- Paid membership to the OIQ
- Membership at Gym Centre Performe Plus and corporate discounts at Idolem Yoga
- Subscription to the telemedicine service, Dialogue
- Excellent insurance plan including dental, vision, medical, life, and disability insurance
- A travel schedule already providing for all flights, rental cars, and hotels: no headaches – we make your life as easy as possible!
- Quarterly team-building activities
- Modern offices located near restaurants and stores
- Company culture based on collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and a positive attitude
- Unparalleled learning and career development opportunities
- Company trip if the team's objectives are achieved
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Conduct pallet racking inspections
- Prepare detailed technical reports for customers
- Calculate load capacities of storage systems
- Act as a technical key resource
- Ensure effective communication between the customers and Damotech
- Contribute to various engineering projects (R&D, continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering
- 3 to 4 years of experience
- Member of the OIQ
- Proficient in both English and French
Ranked in the Growth 500, Damotech is the largest provider of pallet repair & protection solutions, software, and engineering in North America. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers, including 225 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply now by filling out the Job Application Form and uploading your resume.