Join a fast-growing company, a dynamic team with exceptional working conditions and work environment!
Are you the type of person that likes to attend summits and conferences about web development? Do you want to be part of a growing team whose business is booming exponentially? The following job might be of interest!
Founded in 1989, Damotech is the first and largest provider of pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers, many of which are part of the Fortune 500. Additionally, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and was just ranked in the Canadian Business "Growth 500" list, for the second year in a row!
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, efficiency, innovation, and good humor.
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
- Many learning and career progression opportunities.
As a DevOps developer on our SAAS platform, you will help grow the mobile and web features provided to our customers. Here's what your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop and maintain the various functionalities while respecting established quality standards
- Develop and maintain unit tests and integrations
- Monitor and report the system's status
- Propose, develop and maintain tools to automate tasks at all levels
- Take part in the process of continuous improvement
- Support users and customers
- Contribute to the development and production's environment
You enjoy collaboration and sharing information with your peers:
- You are passionate about new technologies
- You are concerned with security and technological standards
- You are autonomous and always ready to take constructive initiatives
- You are open-minded, like group exchange and reflection
- Your strengths are: design, user interface design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software or equivalent
- Experience in system administration or any relevant experience
- Must be comfortable using a variety of open source technologies, databases, tools and cloud services.
Expertise in the following technologies:
- Back-End: Typescript, Node.js, Fonctions Cloud Firebase
- Databases: Firestore, Elastic Search, MySQL, Mongo
- Front-End: Angular, Angular Material, Typescript, SCSS
- Cloud: Firebase, Google Cloud Platform
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Docker, Firebase Hosting
- Assets: Cordova, Java, Spring Boot, Atlassian tools
So, are you the next coworker with whom I'll have the chance to talk about serverless at lunch?