Fast-growing company, dynamic team, exceptional work environment. Are you passionate about what you do? Do you wish to join a fast-growing company that offers a stimulating work environment? A position at Damotech could be yours!
Founded in 1989, Damotech is the first and largest provider of pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Damotech has developed a range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers, many of which are part of the Fortune 500.
In addition, Damotech is a growth leader in Canada and is ranked in the Canadian Business magazine “Growth 500” list!
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, dedication, efficiency, innovation and good humor.
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry.
- Many learning and career progression opportunities.
- Learn more about Damotech by visiting the about us or career pages.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the marketing manager will contribute to the development and deployment of marketing strategies to increase the awareness of the brand and generate growth opportunities for the company.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Want to know more? Here is what is waiting for you:
- In collaboration with the CMO, VP of Sales and other key stakeholders, elaborate marketing strategies relevant to each of our business units.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and rack safety, and drive qualified traffic to our website
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, search and social campaigns, event management, and others.
- Produce valuable, educational and engaging content for our website that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Analyze persona behavior and create email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Manage online campaigns in partnership with our agency.
- Collect and analyse marketing data, generate reports and take actions to optimize the performance of all marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing events such as training sessions, webinars, conferences and trade shows.
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and French.
- Familiarity with inbound marketing, lead generation, SEO and SEM strategies.
- Having both creative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of working with CRM and marketing automation softwares like Salesforce, Hubspot, or others.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or Hubspot certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
STILL NEED A FEW ARGUMENTS?
- Exceptional conditions and work environment.
- Possibility for teleworking.
- Marketing is a high priority for the company.
- Great team and a culture of accomplishment.
- Company trip if all objectives are met.
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume.