Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a technically-minded B2B marketer ready for a company that puts its team members first? Want to work with people who bring out the best in each other and are empowered to make decisions?
Damotech is growing fast, and we’re hiring several positions to build a “dream” Marketing team. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. You can join in the process of creating the group of colleagues that you’ve always wanted.
Damotech is the first and largest provider of warehouse pallet rack safety solutions in North America. Over half of the Fortune 500 trusts our premium products and services. Our company is growing fast and was just ranked in the Canadian Business “Growth List” list for the third year in a row. We offer exceptional working conditions and value our team members. Fun fact: our CEO has a background in professional photography – we “get” Marketing and it’s a high priority for the company!
At Damotech, you’ll find:
- A company that understands and prioritizes Marketing content initiatives
- A corporate culture rooted in collaboration, dedication, innovation, efficiency, and fun
- Opportunities to learn and progress in your career
- A hybrid environment: work from home and in the office
You will be responsible for leading our digital marketing operations. If you live and breathe Marketing and have strong writing skills, we want to work with you.
With leadership from the Senior Marketing Director, you will join a growing team of friendly marketers who value collaboration and mutual respect. We’re looking for a teammate who is data-driven, technically proficient, and detail-oriented.
YOUR DAILY FUN
- Plan, execute, and manage demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including organic & paid search, display & social media advertising, email, direct mail, and others
- Actively monitor and optimize paid search (Google Ads) and social ad campaigns, by managing audiences, creative and bids, in order to increase ROAS
- Write copy for advertising, email campaigns, web and landing pages
- Manage the company’s website:
- Continuously measure and improve web performance by designing and executing conversion rate optimization plans
- Use behavior analytics (clickstream, heat maps, session recordings) and attitudinal data (feedback surveys) to initiate UX and content improvements
o Create wireframes of website and landing pages and work with our Graphic Designer to build and launch them in the CMS (HubSpot)
- Build an SEO program to increase rankings and qualified traffic
- Own Marketing data and technology:
- Optimize and manage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and other tools
- Automate actions in HubSpot to improve the process of managing and assigning Leads to the Sales team and Dealers: grading, scoring, progressive profiling, forms, alerts, sales tasks, lead capture, contact list imports, etc.
- Implement data hygiene and governance processes to ensure that our data is accurate, complete, and reliable
- Create nurturing campaigns by building workflows in HubSpot
- Build dashboards to report on Marketing performance, analyze the data and provide ongoing actionable insights
- 5+ years experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- A proven track record of driving pipeline via PPC, organic, and paid social channels
- Proven experience writing persuasive web, advertising, and email copy that converts
- Strong written skills and fully proficient in English and French (you’ll be writing Marketing copy in both languages)
- Expertise in marketing automation and CRM systems (HubSpot)
- Expert knowledge of SEO, paid search, social media advertising, and email marketing
- An understanding of best practices in Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B, and multivariate experiments
- A passion for being hands-on: you’ll strategize and execute operational tasks
- Data proficiency and strong analytical skills to identify patterns, uncover relationships between variables, and use data to explain results and drive decisions
- Certifications in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong project management skills
AT DAMOTECH, YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
- Healthy work-life balance
- A permanent full-time position
- Exceptional working conditions and a positive environment
- A paid gym membership
- A great corporate health plan
- An inclusive culture
- Several fun team activities
- A company that prioritizes marketing initiatives
- Company travel and rewards if team goals are achieved
Apply now by filling out the form and uploading your resume and Marketing portfolio.